OKbridge Terms of Membership
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Our aim is
to make sure that you are completely satisfied
with the quality of our service. If you should
decide for any reason that you are unhappy with
your OKbridge membership within 30 days after
subscribing, then we will promptly provide you
with a full refund. This offer applies only
to first-time subscribers who notify us within
30 days of first subscribing. No refunds for
any other memberships will be made.
- We require that all members be aged 13 and over. Any member under age 13
must provide proof of parental consent.
- We require that all members abide by our rules at all times. We reserve
the right to amend our rules (including these ten membership terms) from
time to time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We are
dedicated to ensuring that the atmosphere is hospitable and ethical. If we
observe or learn of anyone engaging in behavior that we feel is detrimental
to our service or to the atmosphere that we are trying to promote, then we
reserve the right to terminate that person's membership immediately. In such
event, we will provide a pro-rated refund.
- We are not responsible for Internet-related problems. We cannot assume
responsibility for any problems that might be caused by overloads, congestion
or other problems with the Internet. It is your responsibility to ensure
that you have a good connection to the Internet.
- We are not responsible for service outages, acts of God, or other circumstances
beyond our control. While we do our best to ensure that our service is available
to all of our customers at all times, occasional service outages are unavoidable.
We cannot be responsible for any damages that may be caused by the lack of
availability of our service at any particular time.
- There is no expectation of privacy. OKbridge has access to all communication
on our site, including but not limited to the playing area and during tournaments,
and OKbridge can monitor private conversations. Thus, your communications
using our service are not necessarily private. Our aim is to provide the
highest quality environment for playing the game of bridge, and some monitoring
is necessary in pursuit of this aim. For information about our use of personal
- All transmissions on our service are owned by OKbridge. You agree that
any information transmitted on or using our service, or found on our web
site, is owned exclusively by OKbridge, Inc. and may not be copied or retransmitted
without our prior written permission.
- You agree that any legal disputes must be resolved under California law
in San Diego, California. These terms are governed by California law. You
agree that the exclusive venue and jurisdiction for any such disputes shall
be in San Diego, California.
- Nothwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, in the event of any dispute,
you agree that your legal recourse is limited to a membership refund.
» return to top